Saturday v MK Dons - Players' attitude

When the dust settles the players need to stand up and be counted on Saturday.

In his latest Blog, Windass says:

"First and foremost we let our supporters down. Our home form has been good since I joined the club but this just wasn't up to standard. If we are serious about staying in the play-off positions we cannot perform like that again. As players we need to look ourselves in the mirror and ask if you played your best.

As is the way in football, we have a great chance to put things right next Saturday when we visit MK Dons. It's a huge game for us and Shezza and the fans will be expecting a good performance. I'm sure we will produce it."

Actions need to speak louder than these fine words and then all may not be lost. :aplayer1::comeon:

"First and foremost we let our supporters down. Our home form has been good since I joined the club but this just wasn't up to standard. If we are serious about staying in the play-off positions we cannot perform like that again. As players we need to look ourselves in the mirror and ask if you played your best.

As is the way in football, we have a great chance to put things right next Saturday when we visit MK Dons. It's a huge game for us and Shezza and the fans will be expecting a good performance. I'm sure we will produce it."

Actions need to speak louder than these fine words and then all may not be lost. :aplayer1::comeon:

they have to come out from the first whistle till the final whistle and play like they havent played since i cant even remember when...

they have to play as a team and put in 110% effort and commitment,and make the most of there chances.

if they come out and play like they did last week they will get hammered.

Shame Windass' ghost writer isnt in the squad really with an attitude like that.

The players need to respond as a team and show the spirit they did at Leicester...fight for (not with!) eachother, and fight for every ball. The fans too need to respond...no boos for Windass, no boos for Hughes or Gregan or Shez...I'm sure (if there is still bad air), Shez will sit them all down and everything will be resolved...each bad performance and time we've faced adversity this year we've come out and shown in the next game that we've got what it takes.

Looking forward to Saturday. I even reckon we'll beat them.

Edited by jsslatic

they have to come out from the first whistle till the final whistle and play like they havent played since i cant even remember when...

they have to play as a team and put in 110% effort and commitment,and make the most of there chances.

if they come out and play like they did last week they will get hammered.

Leicester away?

our problem is we always pull it out of the bag against the big clubs in this division and put in some blinding performances - but only to get shafted by crap teams the next week. mk dons are above us - i believe this will come true and it'll be a blue day down in milton keynes when we go 4th!!!

keep the faith! no said it was ever going to be easy!