Latics Glory Bottled Beer

I am trying to buy some of this bottled beer produced by the Howard Town Brewery in Glossop. I have emailed the Brewery to ask which off-licences in the Oldham area stock it, and I was surprised to learn that none do.

The Brewery has only just started bottling it, and up to now it hasn't dealt with offies in the Oldham area. If it can find any, and then pursuade them to take it, it'll let me know.

Meanwhile the Brewery says if anyone knows of any suitable off-licences, please let it know, and it'll have a go.

If anyone can help with offies in the Oldham area, which are willing to stock Latics Glory bottled beer, please let me know and I'll pass on the details to Howard Town.

I am trying to buy some of this bottled beer produced by the Howard Town Brewery in Glossop. I have emailed the Brewery to ask which off-licences in the Oldham area stock it, and I was surprised to learn that none do.

The Brewery has only just started bottling it, and up to now it hasn't dealt with offies in the Oldham area. If it can find any, and then pursuade them to take it, it'll let me know.

Meanwhile the Brewery says if anyone knows of any suitable off-licences, please let it know, and it'll have a go.

If anyone can help with offies in the Oldham area, which are willing to stock Latics Glory bottled beer, please let me know and I'll pass on the details to Howard Town.

Could they not just sell you some directly? Alternatively, you could try one of the pubs who have signed up for it.

"Pubs already signed up to stock Latics Glory are the Weavers Answer, Milnrow Road, Shaw, the Ashton Arms, Clegg Street, Oldham; the Friendship Inn, Lees Road, Salem; the Bulls Head, King Street, Delph; the Britannia Inn, Ringwood Way, Chadderton; the King William IV, Chew Valley Road, Greenfield; the Navigation Inn, Wool Road, Dobcross; the Royal Oak, Broad Lane, Delph, and the Old Original, Thurston Clough Road, Scouthead."

MMMM Beer!!!

Could they not just sell you some directly? Alternatively, you could try one of the pubs who have signed up for it.

"Pubs already signed up to stock Latics Glory are the Weavers Answer, Milnrow Road, Shaw, the Ashton Arms, Clegg Street, Oldham; the Friendship Inn, Lees Road, Salem; the Bulls Head, King Street, Delph; the Britannia Inn, Ringwood Way, Chadderton; the King William IV, Chew Valley Road, Greenfield; the Navigation Inn, Wool Road, Dobcross; the Royal Oak, Broad Lane, Delph, and the Old Original, Thurston Clough Road, Scouthead."

MMMM Beer!!!

Thanks for that, but I think they're only selling it on draught, as the Brewery has only just started bottling it.

Could they not just sell you some directly?

Strangely enough, most breweries' licences only allow them to supply 'licensed trade premises' and not direct to the consumer.

Some are unable to supply off-licences and rely on their products ending up on their shelves via the likes of Willoughbys and Wild Leisure.

In fact, I'd be surprised if Wildy hadn't seen this opportunity already (0161 628 6281).