Sheridan definately leaving

From what I'm told this is "100%" true (and it comes from a source within BP). For my part I hope it isn't true as I like Shez.

As opposed to being what? 50% true? Just the definitely bit, but staying rather than leaving?

From what I'm told, people who post stuff from a source have only a 20% accuracy rate, so I reckon it's only 20% true. I.e he's going to leave within the next 20 years.

You seem very sure of yourself this evening Harry. :grin:

I understood he was on his way/already over - but that might have been picked up by my :sauce: from the papers... I'll have him flogged in the morning.

Edited by garcon

He is not planning to come over unless things have changed. :shock:

But there again what would I know.

Cheers,

Harry

In its 'cock and dogs' story the MEN forgot that the Club Chairman could communicate with his fellow directors by means of one of his company's products, without clocking up more airmiles.

In its 'cock and dogs' story the MEN forgot that the Club Chairman could communicate with his fellow directors by means of one of his company's products, without clocking up more airmiles.

Spot on Diego.

Its amazing how we have managed to do all these "deals" over the last few weeks with SB in the USA most of the time.

Cheers,

Harry

Did they go to a goulash and pint evening being held by another newly formed Eastern European branch ?

They were on a bonding mission with the Liverpool rejects, and putting them through their paces to see if they can hold their beer and not spill it if throttled by a team-mate.

Simon Blitz expected to fly in for summit meeting tomorrow, but what does the MEN know?]

No he isn\'t

So at the end of the day doggate has come, been blown out of all proportion and finally dealt with. Thank goodness

However, just to bring this thread to a conclusion It should be noted that the clearly often wrong MEN and their journos who get their stories off www.owtb.co.uk cannot get a story right.

It appears that owtb members know more facts. I don\'t often say I told you so, but on this occasion I am happy to report that I told you so.

Cheers,

Harry