Club Announcement This Afternoon

Waterboy

Will this annoucement be made:  

61 members have voted

1. 1. When will this annoucement be made?

• 17:00-18:00
    • 18:00 or later today
    • Tomorrow
    • Play Wofly instead of Hughes
    • Friday
    • Cheese on my pizza please
    • Next week
    • Never

I read that Simon Blitz was coming over for the meeting...He's not coming all the way from the States to give someone a slap on the wrists now is he?

We've not heard a thing from the team management since after the Colchester game...I reckon something major is about to happen!!

One thing is certain...A decision needs to be made very quickly one way or the other otherwise our promotion dream WILL BE just that!!!

See Sheridan definately leaving (post 27) for SB's involvement this week.

Cheers,

Harry

Edited by Harry Dowds Green Shirt

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

must be remembered though that this happened last tuesday night. 8 days ago. time enough i think to carry out the details you outline above.

just because the news only broke on monday, doesnt mean thats when investigations started. i would have thought they would have started on wednesday morning.

I have to give 5 working days notice to employees with disaplinary meetings / hearings. Then after the meeting (depending on decisons being made) they have a right to appeal which could take some time. So the clubs not saying anything else in public is the correct thing to do until everything is done and dusted....

If things were made public before the whole process was completed (assuming disiplinary action was going to be taken against employees) whatever Latics did would be questioned and probally be reversed.

I have to give 5 working days notice to employees with disaplinary meetings / hearings. Then after the meeting (depending on decisons being made) they have a right to appeal which could take some time. So the clubs not saying anything else in public is the correct thing to do until everything is done and dusted....

If things were made public before the whole process was completed (assuming disiplinary action was going to be taken against employees) whatever Latics did would be questioned and probally be reversed.

not 100% but any formal meeting regarding misconduct has to be given at the very least 24 hours notice,and thats written notice,informing employee of the meeting and that if misconduct is the charge that this could lead to dismissal,the employee is entitled to have representtation.

there is not time frame as such between this meeting then the board adjourning to consider a verdict,it could be as little as 5 mins to a day,once the board has made the decision it then informs the person concerned,and informs them that they have 7 days from the day to lodge a formal appeal if they so wish to do....if no contact is made after the 7 days the verdict stands,all rights of appeal are then waivered.

not sure if football is exactly the same as normal employment law,but thats the proceedure.

even if the employee appeals there is no guarentee that it will be a sucess,and the board can say after hearing your appeal we stand by our existing decision.....they then have to wait 28 days before they can issue court proceedings against the company.

but like has been said mr blitz wouldnt fly all the way from new york just to issue a written or final written warning,mr corney and mr hardy can handle that.

Good Lord, who's that young lady!? :wub:

Never mind the club going to the dogs, I think I need to get some tickets for London 2012 :wink:

Allison Stokke, 18, is one of the top high school pole vaulters in America.

The state champion from Norwalk of California has broken five national records.

The above 'misleading' or 'sexy' photoshot at a track meet has made Stokke the latest Internet "it" girl, because people in cyberspace think of her very differently. In less than a month, a virtual slideshow of still photos has taken her image around the world, bringing her nothing but unwatted attentions all of a suddent.

After noticing lewd comments and those frustrateing contents, her father resorted to monitor online BBS and blogosphere for potential stalkers out of her safety

Allison Stokke, 18, is one of the top high school pole vaulters in America.

The state champion from Norwalk of California has broken five national records.

The above 'misleading' or 'sexy' photoshot at a track meet has made Stokke the latest Internet "it" girl, because people in cyberspace think of her very differently. In less than a month, a virtual slideshow of still photos has taken her image around the world, bringing her nothing but unwatted attentions all of a suddent.

After noticing lewd comments and those frustrateing contents, her father resorted to monitor online BBS and blogosphere for potential stalkers out of her safety

Hmmm - Ironic that you know so much - does her Dad have you on his list yet.... :wink:

Hmmm - Ironic that you know so much - does her Dad have you on his list yet.... :wink:

:lol:

i'll pay that!

no, she appeared on the adelaide forum a couple of weeks ago in reply to a poll!

along with it went her name, and when i googled it i found this, which i copied and pasted, hence all the spelling mistakes, americanisms and capital letters. :grin: