Club Announcement This Afternoon

Waterboy

Will this annoucement be made:  

61 members have voted

1. 1. When will this annoucement be made?

• 17:00-18:00
    • 18:00 or later today
    • Tomorrow
    • Play Wofly instead of Hughes
    • Friday
    • Cheese on my pizza please
    • Next week
    • Never

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally the big official news story from the club....... Wolfenden returns to training!

I know - MONUMENTAL!

The wolf returns to spearhead our push for promotion!

WHAT COULD BE BIGGER THAN THAT!*

*an Ewok, Lego Man, or any small child under 7

the club / directors are going to have a meeting about the dog incident thursday sometime in the early afternoon ,then we will know who's is sacked or fined , but i don't think anyone will get sacked at the moment ,as it might put our chance of getting promoted or reach the playoffs stopped ,we need the team 100% on football and not thinking they might get the sack ..

I'd just like to say this board gets funnier by the day. :grin:

Carry on.

A whole new opportunity to pass the time!

Carry on Sacking

Carry on Dogging

Carry on Shez (?)

Carry on being Carried Out

Carry on What A carry on

the club / directors are going to have a meeting about the dog incident thursday sometime in the early afternoon ,then we will know who's is sacked or fined , but i don't think anyone will get sacked at the moment ,as it might put our chance of getting promoted or reach the playoffs stopped ,we need the team 100% on football and not thinking they might get the sack ..

There you go ... straight from our club insider in Israel :huh:

Guest sheridans_world
A whole new opportunity to pass the time!

Carry on Sacking

Carry on Dogging

Carry on Shez (?)

Carry on being Carried Out

Carry on What A carry on

Carry on polling!!

allison-stokke.jpg

Or poleing :wink:

Jut to put a dose of realism.

If it is gross misconduct and sacking, the club will have to

Investigate-couple of days at least if it is thorough

Write to employee informing him of disciplinary action and the case against him

Interview with eomployee. Adjourn and decide

Reconvene. Normally a gap in between

Formally write to employee

Appeal by employee likely. This is then the next person up, so is liekly to be the BOard in this case

CAnnot see that being done in the timeframes we are talking about, if it ia sacking.

I expect a internal disciplinary measure taken (as suggested above).

Final Written warning issued. Does anyone know of incidents that would mean players already on s cuh s sever warning?

Gregan and his drink driving is th eonly one, but that is still in process, so doubt the club could have done anything by now?

Hughes is the one who might have a tightly worded contract, but more likely in trouble with police than internal.

Depends if gregan did hit Taylor. Pinning against a wall is not likely tolead to dismssal.

Edited by singe

Jut to put a dose of realism.

If it is gross misconduct and sacking, the club will have to

Investigate-couple of days at least if it is thorough

Write to employee informing him of disciplinary action and the case against him

Interview with eomployee. Adjourn and decide

Reconvene. Normally a gap in between

Formally write to employee

Appeal by employee likely. This is then the next person up, so is liekly to be the BOard in this case

CAnnot see that being done in the timeframes we are talking about, if it ia sacking.

I expect a internal disciplinary measure taken (as suggested above).

Final Written warning issued. Does anyone know of incidents that would mean players already on s cuh s sever warning?

Gregan and his drink driving is th eonly one, but that is still in process, so doubt the club could have done anything by now?

Hughes is the one who might have a tightly worded contract, but more likely in trouble with police than internal.

Depends if gregan did hit Taylor. Pinning against a wall is not likely tolead to dismssal.

must be remembered though that this happened last tuesday night. 8 days ago. time enough i think to carry out the details you outline above.

just because the news only broke on monday, doesnt mean thats when investigations started. i would have thought they would have started on wednesday morning.

must be remembered though that this happened last tuesday night. 8 days ago. time enough i think to carry out the details you outline above.

just because the news only broke on monday, doesnt mean thats when investigations started. i would have thought they would have started on wednesday morning.

That's when we're told the first visit was made to Belle Vue to look at the CCTV.

I have a theory that maybe, just maybe, the reason there is "no decision" is that the rags that call themselves newspapers (and I regrettably include the Chron in that) can't even get right which day the Board are meeting. Right now I'm more willing to trust the words of our Israel correspondent than anyone from Union Street or the MEN.... :blink:

I read that Simon Blitz was coming over for the meeting...He's not coming all the way from the States to give someone a slap on the wrists now is he?

We've not heard a thing from the team management since after the Colchester game...I reckon something major is about to happen!!

One thing is certain...A decision needs to be made very quickly one way or the other otherwise our promotion dream WILL BE just that!!!

I read that Simon Blitz was coming over for the meeting...He's not coming all the way from the States to give someone a slap on the wrists now is he?

We've not heard a thing from the team management since after the Colchester game...I reckon something major is about to happen!!

One thing is certain...A decision needs to be made very quickly one way or the other otherwise our promotion dream WILL BE just that!!!

If that is true then it looks as though Shezz is being made accountable and could be fired for lack of management control. Be a bit sad if his Oldham career ends this way.

I suppose a lot depends on how things are viewed by the board ie current results.