Ritchie Wellens

Spotted him in the City center on Wednesday (or was it Tuesday) anyway after i told him i was a tic he stopped and chatted for a while, really decent bloke... asked him about the dog scandal to see if he had any inside gossip he said apparently it was all Greegans fault.

More interestingly we started to chat about Shez and our current positions to which he commented on "Oldham are so frustrating, they did it when i was there got in a great position and :censored: it up and now theyre doing it again"... "this is shez's squad and by all accounts he has lost the dressing room, even though i like him, think it might be time for him to move on" he then added that he had a lot of time for Oldham and really wanted to stay with them but he needed to get into the Championship!

P.S how the hell can he afford to be driving the car he is... flash git!

More interestingly we started to chat about Shez and our current positions to which he commented on "Oldham are so frustrating, they did it when i was there got in a great position and :censored: it up and now theyre doing it again"... "this is shez's squad and by all accounts he has lost the dressing room, even though i like him, think it might be time for him to move on" he then added that he had a lot of time for Oldham and really wanted to stay with them but he needed to get into the Championship!

interesting that players can spot whether teams and managers have got what it takes to get promoted. What was the car btw?

Correct... jeez the car he is driving is getting more attention than what he said!

:blush: Sorry.

I think the hatred towards him from some of our fans is unjust and I for one don't blame him for going. This goes to show what a nice guy he must be- I would love to see someone like him back here.

Spotted him in the City center on Wednesday (or was it Tuesday) anyway after i told him i was a tic he stopped and chatted for a while, really decent bloke... asked him about the dog scandal to see if he had any inside gossip he said apparently it was all Greegans fault.

probobly got the flash car out of the fancy signing on fee he recieved from the pony traders,that we couldnt match.

slagged wellens off when he came back to BP with Donny, but it was only for those games. Cracking player. Would love him back.

Remember at Swansea away when we won 1-0. He couldnt play for one reason or another and him and his wife came and sat in the away end. He posed for numerous pictures and spoke with anyone who wanted to under in the concourse before the game.

slagged wellens off when he came back to BP with Donny, but it was only for those games. Cracking player. Would love him back.

Remember at Swansea away when we won 1-0. He couldnt play for one reason or another and him and his wife came and sat in the away end. He posed for numerous pictures and spoke with anyone who wanted to under in the concourse before the game.

yeh he did ,must admit i was sorry to see him go myself,but they offered him a hefty lump to sign for them,maybe we shouldnt let our best players get out of contract.