I'm Travelling up from Isle of Wight on Saturday...

I will be getting the ferry about 6am on Saturday for the trip to Boundary park - If there is anyone that wants to go up and lives Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Fareham, along the M27, M3, A34, M40 and wants to contribute to the fuel bill then send me an IM. Five seater decent wheels, lots of space. Returning an hour or so after the game

Pete C

I will be getting the ferry about 6am on Saturday for the trip to Boundary park - If there is anyone that wants to go up and lives Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Fareham, along the M27, M3, A34, M40 and wants to contribute to the fuel bill then send me an IM. Five seater decent wheels, lots of space. Returning an hour or so after the game

Pete C

Goes by the name of Big Joe's Bandwagon. :grin::wink::grin:

Pete C

Safe journey Pete

Great effort, now for those who live within 10 miles of Bp on sat ... take note :wink:

Safe journey Pete

Great effort, now for those who live within 10 miles of Bp on sat ... take note :wink:

I will keep in touch with this post until Friday 8pm ish - If anyone wants a lift then call me on 07919427024 - Travelling up on me own at the mo cos me daughter is away the weekend

Pete C

Can you pick me up from the summit pub? :grin:

I know that route well as have got family in Portsmouth but unfortunatley they are all Pompey fans (hopefully a trip to Fratton park next year ha ha). Good effort man.

Edited by jimsleftfoot