Calling one and all.....

Calling all Tics fans...

For the first time in a long time Boundary Park is going to be a place of footballing interest this weekend, we have got our way and BIG JOE is back in control lets show our appreciation by giving our full vocal backing tomorrow!! The TTA have more than served us if we play our part at 3 o clock tomorrow we can go all the way starting with getting us back on the road to wembley!

LETS SHOW OUR SUPPORT VOCALLY AND MAKE BP AN INTIMIDATING PLACE FOR TRAMPMERE AND ALL OTHER VISITING SUPPORTERS!!

Welcome home Joe and good luck to the lads tomorrow!!

MAKE US PROUD!!!

KTF...

Edited by Davros

Its gone 1am Saturday morning ....I have a ferry at 6am then a 250 miles drive ...I'm too freaking excited to sleep - I'm like a kids waiting up for santa

I am gonna scream my tatty lungs out and it may well be that I will be found early hours Sunday morning pulled over on the A34 and comatose in the back of the car

''COME ON OLDHAM'' -- and godddd it brings a tear to my eye to be able to shout once again ''BIG FAT JOES BLUE AND WHITE ARMY''

Calling all Tics fans...

For the first time in a long time Boundary Park is going to be a place of footballing interest this weekend, we have got our way and BIG JOE is back in control lets show our appreciation by giving our full vocal backing tomorrow!! The TTA have more than served us if we play our part at 3 o clock tomorrow we can go all the way starting with getting us back on the road to wembley!

LETS SHOW OUR SUPPORT VOCALLY AND MAKE BP AN INTIMIDATING PLACE FOR TRAMPMERE AND ALL OTHER VISITING SUPPORTERS!!

Welcome home Joe and good luck to the lads tomorrow!!

MAKE US PROUD!!!

KTF...

People on here don't like me doing what you're doing, so I've given it up for Lent, but I'm with you 100%.

:dynamite::zigga::mainstand::chaddy::latics::OWTB1::bluearmy::comeon::ktf::chubb:WE'RE ON THE MARCH WITH ROYLE'S ARMY

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Even my dad has decided to attend, i never thought that would happen!

Spose ill have to pay for him on this occassion!

this household is up fer it ...even er indoors is glad that big joes back...she say's that it'll lighten up her saturday nights when we get back on our winning way's...i had to remind her that the snip is for life :grin:

three nil taylor first goal