Tranmere Trash Can - From Tranmere? Find it in here

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world
Ever heard of a job?? No, dont be silly not in Oldham, havent heard of the wheel yet!!! :grin:

Hahaha!

Job in Tranmere!!

Give over.

Guest sheridans_world
You would be surprised my friend, you would be surprised !! :wink:

Possibly.

I wont stoop as low as mentioned organised crime and wheels on bricks though.

Oooops... :blush:

Fair play to Tranmere, they played well today. But you wont make the playoff's :grin:

Possibly.

I wont stoop as low as mentioned organised crime and wheels on bricks though.

Oooops... :blush:

Fair play to Tranmere, they played well today. But you wont make the playoff's :grin:

Everywhere has its share of muppets, but i guess Oldham does too. And just incase you want to come to Prenton Park one time, ull have to remember we are on the other side of the water :wink: A bit like you lot not being from Manchester :grin:

Seriously, good win, and happy to still be in it, lots of others would love to be in our position, including your lot i guess?

What do you mean OUR weekend, if you were anything like a dippers fan you'd have made the short hop across and attended the game.

Well maybe if you'd enquired, I'd have been able to inform you I am currently in Nantes Wallasey, which is hardly a short hop, ya p****.

Breton cider by the gallon tonight, lids and I will be thinking of you in that tip of a town of yours while I'm out on the celebrations.

Game over lids and you don't like the fact we put the lights out on ya.

Hahaha!

Job in Tranmere!!

Give over.

Yawn......................ooh, my dad's bigger than your dad :ranting:

Birkenhead may or may not be economically poorer than Oldham but let's face it, we are both towns in the shadow of a big city neighbour, and at times, especially as our respective football clubs suffer as most people make the short journey to more glamorous preimiership grounds, it can be frustrating.

Come on though, people in glass houses and all that :o

I don't think you'll make the playoffs, I'm not even saying that out of spite. The current top 6 of this division are the best 6 teams in this division.

Congratulations Tranmere - Im not bitter. You wanted it more than we did. We missed (Hughes) a few sitters and you put your chance away.

I think you will make the players just but won;t go up. Good luck with the rest of the season. You looked much improved than earlier in the season, solid at the back.

We have no chance now, team isn; up to it im afraid,

I don't think you'll make the playoffs, I'm not even saying that out of spite. The current top 6 of this division are the best 6 teams in this division.

Fully agree they are the best 6, but the best team doesnt always win do they? Never give up, you never know where belief can take you! In the last two to three weeks, the Tranmere fans have really pulled together, sung our hearts out and gotten wins against Leicester, Hudders and you lot because of it, and I strongly believe it can take us to Wembley :grin:

Fully agree they are the best 6, but the best team doesnt always win do they? Never give up, you never know where belief can take you! In the last two to three weeks, the Tranmere fans have really pulled together, sung our hearts out and gotten wins against Leicester, Hudders and you lot because of it, and I strongly believe it can take us to Wembley :grin:

Good Luck to you, the way we are playing at the moment we will be lucky to finish in the top ten.

Guest oa_exile
Enjoy that????????

Looks like that second coming didn't come :grin:

Eight games to go yet :wink: and yes Rockin Rons been in this position before and fecked it up :)

Let us wait and see ( You looked good today though and value for your top six position B) )

Edited by oa_exile