Bloody awful Latics

well we are 6 pts from play off place no chance now we can only build for next year and the best start will to be getting rid of 80% of the players infact id keep taylor and fleming the rest can go to hell there is no drive no fight in the current players new start get rid of dead wood.

well we are 6 pts from play off place no chance now we can only build for next year and the best start will to be getting rid of 80% of the players infact id keep taylor and fleming the rest can go to hell there is no drive no fight in the current players new start get rid of dead wood.

Smalley and Eardley as well

Smalley and Eardley as well

yea sry in the rage if that rubbish i have just seen forgot him :D we need to find players that will fight to the end in midfield we havnt got the hard hitting midfielder like a few years ago we would have floored that big stricker of theres put a boot in etc.

Smalley yes, but i'd give Eardley a piggyback to his next club if that's what it took to get rid of him...

Think smalley will stay. I would drive eardley to his next club, when he pulled out of a tackle today said it all , doesnt want to get injured because he is more interested in playing for wales next weekend.

Eardley at least managed to find his man 10% of the time. Smalley just runs until he hits one of theres and loses it.

so the other 90% he doesnt then

smalley went for lots of headers but managed to jump under them.

eardly sadly summed it up today,final 2 mins plus injury time,chasing a ball to keep in and made no effort at all to keep the ball in play,just jogged behind the player and left it to roll out...really really hurts me that a young proffesional player wont chase the ball and attempt to save it...

no movement from throwins,everybody is like a statue,you cant be offside from a throw in so why the hell dont they go to the penalty box when in that area of the pitch.

no coherent passing,lots of lazy half hearted balls,that players dont move towards and just expect them to get there....far too much head tennis,instead of getting it down and moving it around..

second half i lost count of how many times we went forward to send it back then across then back then across then finally forward.

not many players can take credit from todays game.again they have let themself the fans and the manager down