Makes you laugh really. Shez is his wisdom let Ogrady leave, yot he was the only real striker at the club who could hold the ball. I know many dont rate him, but at Colchester/Bin dippers away and Brighton at home (his only real games) he did that very very well. Now we looking for someone..... Bizarre

Good team player in my opinion. MOTM last time he started at BP - deserved more chance to forge a partnership with Hughesy. O'Grady only ever got to play with Davies who would be unlikely to be able to forge a relationship with Wayne Rooney.

How is he doing at Stockport? It's ironic that many people who clamour for the appointment of Gannon also think O'Grady is crap.

How is he doing at Stockport? It's ironic that many people who clamour for the appointment of Gannon also think O'Grady is crap.

I want Gannon and I think O'Grady looks a very capable player. So ner. ^_^

*obligatory winky smiley to show I'm not being a nobber*

I'm no Alessandra fan but i think he's twice the player O'Grady is.

Why Shez actually paid a fee for him I'll never know.

Maybe give reasons for your opinion? And before you point to the goals column may I point out that Allessandra is hardly prolific (not that I don't also rate Lewi - I do).

Will never score many goals per season. I know there's more to a game than scoring but for me Strikers must score.

If you mark Strikers on goals look who was brought in after he left

Ormerod 0

Byfield 1

Windass 1

Kabba 0

We may as well have our own striker not scoring rather than someone elses. Least he would have tried for the shirt

I quite like O'Grady but understood why he was loaned out - he didn't look like he'd be the player who would drive us to promotion. Share about the tit we brought in to do that instead.

As for how is he doing?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A49001942

Mixed opinions.

I'll say it again - Alessandra / Hughes is our best strike partnership - the midfielders get on the scoresheet more when Lewis plays.

Maybe give reasons for your opinion? And before you point to the goals column may I point out that Allessandra is hardly prolific (not that I don't also rate Lewi - I do).

Ability would be the main reason - can't picture O'Grady scoring a hat-trick in the manner Lewi did against Scunny somehow.

In the games i've seen O'Grady play he hasn't even been nuisance value.

Ability would be the main reason - can't picture O'Grady scoring a hat-trick in the manner Lewi did against Scunny somehow.

A fair few people agree with you. He's definately the type of player to split opinion, although to deny him even 'nuisance value' is totally unjust.

I'm sure we will all agree that if you could blend the raw ability of Allessandra with the physicality, attitude and determination of O'Grady you would have some player.

While rating Alessandra, I didn't see him scoring a hat-trick in his career prior to that game!

Was he playing?

Nuisance value - defo.

Very nice touch (see the build up to the third goal v Walsall).

His goal for Stockport v Leiecester was special too.