One Mark Allott. Two Michael Jacksons?

After another moan to the fourth official by Martin Allen the ref was called over and Mark Allott was made to change his shirt to one with no number.

Later Allott was called over again and he reappeared on the pitch wearing one glove, with a passing resemblance to Michael Jackson - Black Or White. This seemed to inspire him and he turned what had been a Bad match into a Thriller, as he reminded some of his team-mates to Remember The Time at Scunny, when Latics gave the travelling fans that Got To Be There feeling and got the listeners to Latics Worrd saying “I Wanna Be Where You Are because You Are Not Alone“. When it seemed much too late, he appeared to Wanna Be Startin’ Something and was looking for One More Chance to say to Martin Allen “You Can‘t Win“ and make Big Joe feel Happy.

In a frantic final fourth minute of stoppage time, his shot rebounded out to the left and all seemed lost, but his sheer persistence, Unbreakable spirit and Don’t’ Stop Till You Get Enough’ of the ball attitude enabled him to win the ball back again and cross it. With the Rockin’ Robins in disarray the ball came into a sea of legs and there was Danny Whitaker shouting “Give It To Me” as he struck the equaliser. The suffering faithful went Off The Wall, with Big Joe saying "You Can Cry On My Shoulder” and Martin Allen replying “Leave Me Alone“ after having to accept that You Can’t Win in spite of being Almost There.

It was Human Nature for Just A Little Bit Of You to think all was lost, but this had been another instantly forgettable ’They Don’t Care About Us’ performance turned into a memorable ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’ Latics experience. Many were in a State Of Shock saying “Tell Me I’m Not Dreaming”.

For those In The Closet and those Working Day And Night, they just Got To Be There at Orient on Saturday, along with The Man In The Mirror, because you can‘t Beat It and you Don’t Stop ‘til You Get Enough points.

It’s only One Day In Your Life but Will You Be There? Even if there Ain’t No Sunshine and I Can‘t Get Out Of The Rain, I’m going to Ease On Down The Road, hoping not to be held up in a Jam, because I Can’t Help It and I feel You Gotta Put Your Heart On The Line. There will be Butterflies in the stomach and it may well end with Blood On The Dance Floor, but at the end of the day it’s all part of OAFC History and Just A Little Bit Of You.

I've just been told during the celebration after the goal ........ Allott kissed me :shock:

can anyone confirm this .... I'd prefer if nobody couldn't :blush:

If he had done it woud have resulted in a second yellow and the ref telling him to Beat It!

Or did his missing shirt number confuse the ref enough to give him One More Chance? :unsure:

Edited by Diego_Sideburns