Total Faith in Royle

I have total faith that Joe will turn us in to a team who play exciting football and score goals and I am fed up with the negativity that still resides on this board and the people on here who think their judgement is better than Joes.

I have absolutely no problem with Hughes going as he was just seeing out time anyhow and was never going to sign that contract.I want to see players who want to play and succeed with Oldham Athletic,players who want to do well with us.I believe in the hunger of youth and I believe that it is more the experienced players who have let us down this season.Hughes had plenty of faults-ball control was terrible,most offsides in the division,getting booked for gobbing off at refs,terrible penalty taker,yes he scored goals but he has also missed plenty and can be a liability at times.

We will see more passion and positivity under Royle and players will play with a smile on their face,better teamwork and we will see a lot of the bad habits that we have seen this season gradually lessen.

And for those who have already judged Kabba as another crap loan player.mark my words he will come good.

Will we get in the play offs,well we will give it a go,and we may just do it,but we need everyone to get behind every player who puts on a Latics shirt,the fans have a big say in this.

Good post mate glad to see some optimism.Im not to sure that we will be in the playoffs but am pretty certain that Joe will be here next season with a side that will challenge up at the top.Kabba has scored goals at a higher level and may benefit from playing up front with Smalley or Allesandra and Joe maybe looking at him with a view to next season.

Totally concur with your post, negativety on the board is sometimes suicidal at times after some games. Hughes goin will breath fresh air into a stale often one dimensional squad. I have true faith eternal optimism that we'll make play-offs.

Totally concur with your post, negativety on the board is sometimes suicidal at times after some games. Hughes goin will breath fresh air into a stale often one dimensional squad. I have true faith eternal optimism that we'll make play-offs.

We heard all this stuff about a week ago, with an added flavour of how lambs-to-the-slaughter Tranmere will come on down and be the first to feel the full force of the new regime.

I think I'll be glad when August comes back round to be honest. Whoever is in charge.

Nail hit squarely on the head!

We have lost our manager, our best player, we are in a terrible run of form, slipping down the table and the chance of reaching the play offs and a trip to Wembley almost a distant dream. So why have I woke up this morning and feel absolutely fantastic and full of optomism. I can't really put my finger on it, but something tells me that we've turned a corner. This is a real opportunity for players and fans alike to really pull together and for us to galvanise ourselves and things will turn out ok and the good times will return hopefully under Royle. My club means a thousand times more to me than it would ever do to the likes of Hughes, so please lets stick together and enjoy what we have left for the rest of the season and beyond.