I can take it......

I can take the fact that the team have performed poorly. I can take the fact that we have lost because we were second best at the races.

What I can't take is the fact that we were blatantly cheated by a referee and a :censored: diving bastard.

It was never a penalty and Orient were never involved in the game until the ref started throwing decisions around them like confetti.

No faulting the effort in the first half, second half we were poor. The ref and Morgan are cheating bastards - no escaping the fact.

Derek.

Edited by Markoasis
swearing

Totally agree. you can make plans all week in training and go through tactics but no way can you do anything when a referee does what he did today. He was terrible and can have no way of defending himself.

Im sure nothing will be done about it by the football league and some unlucky team will have him next saturday.

Totally agree. you can make plans all week in training and go through tactics but no way can you do anything when a referee does what he did today. He was terrible and can have no way of defending himself.

Im sure nothing will be done about it by the football league and some unlucky team will have him next saturday.

Having just seen it on Sky there was certainly more contact than I thought there was at the time

That may or may not be the case but what we, as fans, want is consistency from officials.

Not really the point was it? Having booed him at every touch after the incident I'm not quite as sure now that it was a s justified as I thought.