M.E.N. reports big City clearout

Mank Evening News reports an expected huge clearout of players from the Council House stadium. Now that could be a good source of talent for us.. OK, not the first team overpaid players but there may be a good few reserves like Warhursts/Clements/Palmers there awaiting a call from Big Joe!

Edited by Alec1954

Mank Evening News reports an expected huge clearout of players from the Council House stadium. Now that could be a good source of talent for us.. OK, not the first team overpaid players but there may be a good few reserves like Warhursts/Clements/Palmers there awaiting a call from Big Joe!

Took me a bit to get what you mean't then! I thought that the sons of Warhurst.etc.. were at Cidee like Kasper is.

It will be interesting which players they keep as they have a young full back in their youth/reserves who knows a thing about Latics (his brother plays for us), but judging by the reports he has a good reputation and so will quite likely be kept.

It will be interesting which players they keep as they have a young full back in their youth/reserves who knows a thing about Latics (his brother plays for us), but judging by the reports he has a good reputation and so will quite likely be kept.

Isn't that Kelvin's younger brother you're talking about??

Some prospect i believe.......

one player I want to see us try and get on loan from city is Vladimir Weiss

Leeds and Sheff Utd have been linked with loan moves for him this season but nothing ever been more than paper talk. Every city fan I know who watches there youngsters says he is pure quality - just needs a bit of 1st team experience somewhere. His pace, skill and movement off the ball means it wont be long till he's knocking at the door of city's first team.

Sean Wright Phillips is the first to leave they have just sold him for £5M........................

............to Madonna :grin:

Sean Wright Phillips is the first to leave they have just sold him for £5M........................

............to Madonna :grin:

I take it you are listening to the revolution!! :grin: