Gregan doubtful

The rarely wrong Chron says Gregan is a major injury doubt for Athletic’s game against Peterborough United on Saturday.

The Athletic captain and central defender jarred his ankle after falling heavily in training.

Gregan, who was ruled out of training today, is undergoing treatment in a bid to recover in time.

Joe says in his LW interview he definately wants him fit for Saturday as he's been the best player since his arrival at the club.

P.S.

I'm really glad Joe's the manager and not some of the absolute balloons on here.

Edited by Hometownclub

Joe says in his LW interview he definately wants him fit for Saturday as he's been the best player since his arrival at the club.

P.S.

I'm really glad Joe's the manager and not some of the absolute balloons on here.

Here Here (Hear Hear!!)

reason for edit; Spelling like a balloon.

Edited by futchers briefs

P.S.

Ha Ha,well said. Me too.

P.S.

greegs does fit the big joe mould, and he has been good since joe arrived. id say a 12 month deal is in the offing.

not a big wenger fan, but found this apt..

“When you are 20 years-old, you are better in March than you are in September. When you are 36 you are worse in March than you are in September.

“People don’t take that into any consideration at all. They think a player is a quantity and one that remains exactly the same. You forget that from 20 to 23 you are a different animal every six months. And when you are 36, every six months you are a worse animal.

“It is a part of the laws of nature. Physically a man improves from 20 until 23 quicker than from 26 to 29. And every short-term science shows that after 29, he goes down.