who actually cares about the result?

not too disheartened as it didnt matter we played quite well but posh were poor too, roll on may

cant wait for the play-offs. gonna have some laughs at the results. and to make matters better tranmere play at home tomorrow to brizzle rovers and i wud luv it if they lose. :wink:

I think the way Posh are getting the Rub of the green at the moment their name is on the CC1 Trophy.

For the position they occupy i was extremely disappointed with Posh.

3 Good quick forward but otherwise very average.

IF joe stays and puts a consistent team together next season there is no reason we can't win it.

I'd say I care, always will care, but I'm not interested.

Was actually nice to see us play some good attacking, attractive football for a change. We played some entertaining stuff in the second half. Not that bothered about the result to be honest as we know we can't get into the playoffs anyway.

For the position they occupy i was extremely disappointed with Posh.

3 Good quick forward but otherwise very average.

IF joe stays and puts a consistent team together next season there is no reason we can't win it.

Exactly!!!! 3 good quick forwards....like Royle says in his post match interview, it makes all the difference between finishing mid table or in the promotion positions. Even when the team is struggling you still have a great chance to snatch a goal or two!!!

We haven't had any pace in our forward line and have been well and truly found out in the second half of the season. Teams can afford to be more adventurous against us knowing there is little or no threat to their back four.

If we had not brought in so many poor loan players and spent the majority of our budget on a couple of proven forwards then we'd have been in the shake up, just like Posh.

I can't believe it has taken Shez 3 years to get us right back where we started...given that we had a reasonable budget for last season, the right manager, with the right tactics and ideas would have got us promoted....of that I have no doubt!!