Rumours from the tunnel 2

When's the annoucement? only I'll have limited opportunities this week to F5 due to work commitments.

On a serious note, whilst TTA have indeed made our club the most stable in financial terms for a good while and as Tics fans we've had little to no worries for our immediate futures, it would seem they don't have that extra over and above poke to drive us over the line. That in mind I think that the extra investment from a third party is vital given the Oldham public will not respond to the call until we see success on the park. I would like to see TTA still involved heavilly thou so who (if it be Wardle or not) will want to inject that cash for little more than just a say in things?. Or indeed do consortiums work with every player in the boardroom having different idea's?

When's the annoucement? only I'll have limited opportunities this week to F5 due to work commitments.

On a serious note, whilst TTA have indeed made our club the most stable in financial terms for a good while and as Tics fans we've had little to no worries for our immediate futures, it would seem they don't have that extra over and above poke to drive us over the line. That in mind I think that the extra investment from a third party is vital given the Oldham public will not respond to the call until we see success on the park. I would like to see TTA still involved heavilly thou so who (if it be Wardle or not) will want to inject that cash for little more than just a say in things?. Or indeed do consortiums work with every player in the boardroom having different idea's?

There is another path... Continue to live within our current means and allow a manager to work at it for five years...

But to go back to your point... Lets be honest, if anyone is investing in the "club" it will be to get a piece of the land development and little to do with the football club I would imagine. So as long as they share the land development vision then I see no reason why TTA couldn't work with other people.

If Wardle joines the existing board he could become the 4th Amigo.

If after he joins the original TTA continue to bankroll Latics by about the same amount as this season and Wardle agrees to put the same amount in, we will have 1/3 more money in the kitty :)