TTA Firm Commitment To BP Redevelopment

I dont get this comment ? We might not see what ? Where the money is going ? Surely thats the whole point of Barry ? Just a bit confused...

im guessing that he is meaning an outsider might not see how they are boosting funds from non football related projects,like the parking.

unless your a fan,your not going to know what the club do,you will only see what is printed in the chron regarding team news and match reports,most people who know or are fans get to know of the various projects and income streams being generated.

I dont get this comment ? We might not see what ? Where the money is going ? Surely thats the whole point of Barry ? Just a bit confused...

I reckon he is saying that an outsider (someone who does not understand the commitment of TTA to the subsidisation of the Club or a prospective investor/purchaser?) might not get it, and might ask where the non-football revenue is going from peripheral schemes like the car parking off Sheepfoot Lane.

That's why he said TTA are going to do what an outsider might not understand, by trying to develop themselves some of the land in small bits now that construction costs are down by more than ten per cent on last year. Once again he spells out that the profits would go straight back into the stadium plan.

BTW Barry is not an outsider - he's our insider on the Board.