what a bad day....our boys have lost again,,scum bag leeds have won,,,arsenal got beat in the semi...what could happen tonight,,maybe rubbens will pop up on britains got talent,,,,that would be the end of a very bad day

I'd rather Leeds have won than Tranmere who'd of gone 5 clear of Scunny.

Leeds were pretty much guarenteed a playoff spot before today so there's no harm in them getting one over the dippers.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

I'd rather Leeds have won than Tranmere who'd of gone 5 clear of Scunny.

Leeds were pretty much guarenteed a playoff spot before today so there's no harm in them getting one over the dippers.

Shame about Dale though...whats going on??????...maybe we should all stick to killer...lol

Shame about Dale though...whats going on??????...maybe we should all stick to killer...lol

Whats going wrong? Simple. They havent had Gary Jones in centre mid since the end of Feb. He got injured in the 2-1 win away at Darlington. Dale's record since reads,

Won 3, Drawn 2,Lost 6.

He's supposed to be back for the last game of the season. They bloody well need him as they're too lightweight in centre mid without him.

Automatic is gone after yesterday now. Hopefully Bury get one of them places as i'd much rather go there next season than Exeter or Wycombe. Plus, getting beat off them at Wembley would be an unbearable thought.

Thankfully the playoff's are pretty much guarenteed. 6 and 7 points clear with 2/3 games remaining on those chasing with a superior goal difference. Only a draw needed away at Luton or at home to Gills to secure them. It's looking like Gillingham in the playoff's at the moment. So three games with them in a row a strong possibility.

My bank account could do without another trip to Wembley.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

Whats up our Kid!!!!

Sunday was a belting day.

Glad to see that Senile arl git's nose getting redder by the minute. :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Oh, btw, I have seen a nice Torres top for Nathan for his Birthday :wink:

Janet

Whats up our Kid!!!!

Sunday was a belting day.

Glad to see that Senile arl git's nose getting redder by the minute. :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Oh, btw, I have seen a nice Torres top for Nathan for his Birthday :wink:

Janet

forget it,,,,,told me he wants a everton top cos its blue,,,,he said red is a sign of danger

forget it,,,,,told me he wants a everton top cos its blue,,,,he said red is a sign of danger

he can sod off.

He's going to be a Kopite wether he likes it or not!!!

Bloody Everton!! Pfttt