Season Tickets Offers 2009/2010

i wouldnt batter too much of an eyelid at 5%, the rate of inflation would be better, but it will be my 1st one, i just think its the price you pay to see success, regardless of performance, why else do you think they are bringing JR in? they know the performances are poor but how are they going to get the regular season ticket holders in for another season, i will be buying one next season,but if the performances are anything to go by over the last few months, would i buy one for the season after? ill respond to this one at the end of next season.

reserved my season ticket for the main stand today,price before 28th may £328,so if i remember price has not risen has it?

If thats true then you are right...no price rise...

I will leave a season ticket again this year and do pay on the day again...dosent make much sense me getting one at that price when I factor in I cant go to night games etc.

If prices are being held then I dont think people can complain though.

Edited by oafc0000

Linky to this season's prices.

I think holding the prices across the board is the most likely outcome.

I do think we could squeeze a little bit more out of away fans - perhaps removing the advance ticket discount in the small section of the RRE (applying it equally to Latics fans when they have to go in the small section, so that we can't be seen to be ripping off away fans).

Amidst the cash flow arguments, I would just love to see something like under 13s free with an adult, and a gradual increase from then on. Build income for the future.

i think kids should go free when with an adult.

Target schools next season offering free tickets when accompanied with an adult.

Get the dads in paying £20 , also today's kids are tomorrows season ticket holders ??

i think kids should go free when with an adult.

Target schools next season offering free tickets when accompanied with an adult.

Get the dads in paying £20 , also today's kids are tomorrows season ticket holders ??

its been said before,offering kids in for nowt with a paying adult....that isnt the problem,the problem is getting the paying adult to take them in the first place.

if there is no increase then people cant really moan,i wont be getting one i shall carry on being selective as to which games i watch,being on continental shifts means missing a good few games.

shame they cant do something though because i think even a price hold will see people leave.

incidently if a price freeze is in order,does this mean that next seasons budget will be the same as this one??? in theory it should.

shame they cant do something though because i think even a price hold will see people leave.

incidently if a price freeze is in order,does this mean that next seasons budget will be the same as this one??? in theory it should.

I think the bolded bit might suggest you reconsider your theory!

Same price x fewer customers = lower income

Edited by opinions4u

I think the bolded bit might suggest you reconsider your theory!

Same price x fewer customers = lower income

just pointing out that if prices are held,which they seem to have been,then i can see people not renewing because of this god awful season we have just had.

Edited by edhunteruk

its been said before,offering kids in for nowt with a paying adult....that isnt the problem,the problem is getting the paying adult to take them in the first place.

If they give free tickets out at schools for the kids they will pressurise parents to take them -