Southampton

Its this inwardly selfish and frankly idiotic thinking by football fans that has lead us to this point in footballs history.... Look at the bigger picture... We moan at the premier league for not giving a stuff about the football league... The football league dosent give a stuff about the football league!!!

Oh dear oafc0000 sarcasm seems to be lost on you.

If you must know I feel for the Southampton fans & Luton fans & Bournemouth & Rotherham (not so much Leeds) & any other club in a similar boat. Do you really think that I would take delight at their predicament when we have been there & done that ourselves not so long ago?

I was trying to make the point that if things dont improve next season form wise then we will at least have a 10 point cushion on a potential relegation rival. Call me pessimistic if you want, I hope to God we are not involved in a relegation scrap but I would not be surprised one bit if we are* (*based on the current squad). However call me optimistic if you want, I am prepared to wait & see what changes are made during the summer as I have every faith that Joe will clear out the deadwood & bring in some better players.

Thanks very much I will bear that in mind for the future.

....oh yes I see what you mean now, you cant tell if I am being sarcastic or not? :unsure:

No I cant tell if it was meant sarcastic or not... If you put j/k (joke) or cwt at the end it tend to help...

Right here we go lets try again.

Thanks very much I will bear that in mind for the future. (joke) (cwt) (I was being sarcastic, there does that help you?) :unsure:

Don't know why people are smiling, League One just got infinitely harder next season.

Charlton

Southampton

Possibly Norwich or Forest

Three out of Leeds/MKDons/Scunthorpe/Millwall

Huddersfield who are spending the money

Worst case scenario:

Charlton

Southampton

Norwich

Leeds

MK Dons

Scunthopre

Huddersfield

Think charlton could also have a job dodging admin next season

Its norwich thats the problem

18 000 season tickets!!!

Think charlton could also have a job dodging admin next season

Its norwich thats the problem

18 000 season tickets!!!

My housemate is a Norwich fan and apparently they dont have a pot to piss in now, let alone if they get relegated. Still if they do go down i would expect them to make more of a fist of going up next season than Charlton and Saints.

The bad thing for us is, more 'big' teams are going to keep coming down from the Championship so every season we dont go up its going to get harder.