Anybody else think we need to win today...........

or at least before the end of this season to stop this winless streak carrying over into next season and hanging over us? Im thinking when Derby came down from the prem they couldnt buy a win even when Jewel took over and then it took them forever to get going in the championship

or at least before the end of this season to stop this winless streak carrying over into next season and hanging over us? Im thinking when Derby came down from the prem they couldnt buy a win even when Jewel took over and then it took them forever to get going in the championship

yes, if we are going to stop the winless run going on to next season then we need to win ....this season :wink:

If we win 1 of the next 2 games, by the logic of Diego Sideburns, Joe will have satisfied his craving to prove he can still win a football game, negating the requirement for him to stay next season.

I hope we win for my own sanity's sake and that Joe stays on to prove DS wrong.

yeah your right we need to stop this losing habbit because the last thing we want is to start the season like we did in the Ritchie years, that and it will be the last home game in a while I'll be attending

We not on a losing habit we have drawn three out of the last four games.