Hello,

New to this forum - sorry if i am covering an old thread;

If Man U win the Premiership and European Cup this season, what is the realistic chance that self confessed Latic fanatic Paul Scholes ending his career at BP. If he does I can see season ticket sales will go up, and the better type of player being tempted to come to BP next season.

Hello,

If Man U win the Premiership and European Cup this season, what is the realistic chance that self confessed Latic fanatic Paul Scholes ending his career at BP. If he does I can see season ticket sales will go up, and the better type of player being tempted to come to BP next season.

erm...

hand on heart,i think he will stay a fan....i would absolutely love it if he did just that,but i think a lot would depend on which manager we had...

but if it did,then yes,ticket sales would be up i reckon.

I was thinking about this the other day. I'd like to think that if I had a very long career at the highest level, winning many trophies and earning millions of pounds, I'd want to spend my last season or 2 playing for the team I supported.

More than that, I wouldn't want to take a wage.

Whether I would do that is another thing. And realistically, how many players actually do that anyway?

Hello,

I just think Chmpions League to 3rd Division is too big a jump. And maybe when he said it, he did not think he had a realistic chance of playing in CL at this age.

If we had been in the Chpaionship then maybe a chance, but I doubt it now.

But yes, it would be great for the season tickets! Tohugh I doubt that the TTA are THAT persuasive!

Edited by singe