Last seasons away shirt

Is it possible to still buy last seasons away shirt anywhere (tangeine we wore at Everton)?

Don't you mean this season's third kit? As its still a current 1st team strip you should be able to buy one from the club shop.

Unless this rotate the away kit to the "third" kit is in fact a clever ploy to release more kits every year to make mooney out of the supporters? In fact just how many times have we worn our 'third kit' this year?

Don't you mean this season's third kit? As its still a current 1st team strip you should be able to buy one from the club shop.

Unless this rotate the away kit to the "third" kit is in fact a clever ploy to release more kits every year to make mooney out of the supporters? In fact just how many times have we worn our 'third kit' this year?

Screw the fans, it's the Latics way 'cos we'll put with anything won't we?

They're not screwing anybody.......It's your choice to buy or not to buy, revenue has to come from somewhere!!

I don't remember the masses saying the same thing when Man utd were being lambasted for their shirt pollcy.

Back to Latics - the change of policy back-fired for me. I was happy to buy every shirt, home and away, no matter how ugly the kit was. I bought a kit every year, and each one was 'current' for a season. Now, an away kit only lasts a year, we have changed manufacturers numerous times etc.

I get a home shirt - and that is it.