Chalk and Cheese...

Promotion form and 40 points on Boxing Day, such a buzz amogst fans,.... then relegation form with half the points since, a severe drop in support and fans yelling and screaming at the club and each other. Has there ever been a season like this at BP?

Edited by true blue

Promotion form and 40 points on Boxing Day, such a buzz amongst fans,.... then relegation form with half the points since, a severe drop in support and fans yelling and screaming at the club and each other. Has there ever been a season like this at BP?

Short memory. It's only two seasons ago.

Since being in this division I have never felt as sure that we were going up as I did at Swansea. Ah, well. :censored: happens.

<Shrugs shoulders before crying into wine glass>.

<Moves wine glass>.

2 years ago, that's way beyond my recollection. I find it hard to remember what I got for my last birthday, hence the question. :D

It just seems like the lads have all got lead boots for Christmas. I know we've had some rollercoaster rides but what a balloon this season has been.

Short memory. It's only two seasons ago.

Since being in this division I have never felt as sure that we were going up as I did at Swansea. Ah, well. :censored: happens.

<Shrugs shoulders before crying into wine glass>.

<Moves wine glass>.

pass it around...and its only Monday too...(sob....)

weirdest season ever definitely.

January 9th we'd gone 9 unbeaten and were sitting pretty in third and then we lost 5-0 away to Hereford, bottom of the league and then won 3 of the next 19! (not to mention all the other :censored: off the field).

unbelievable. gutting.

roll on August :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::unsure: