Save my 1990 latics shirt - on a lighter note...

Help!!!...need some manly advice...(yes I am a girlie....)....my blooming washing machine has packed up with my 1990's latics shirt in it...and my ball and chain is working away.

The water will not discharge no matter what I do...

I am on the verge of kicking the damn thing to death....is there any hope of saving my shirt from drowning?...or is it time to move on, call a plumber and buy a new shirt.

What a taumatic day it has been, the end of several hopes and dreams flushed down the plug hole - literally for me...

....I canna cope....

Is there any hope for my shirt......?????

Help!!!...need some manly advice...(yes I am a girlie....)....my blooming washing machine has packed up with my 1990's latics shirt in it...and my ball and chain is working away.

The water will not discharge no matter what I do...

I am on the verge of kicking the damn thing to death....is there any hope of saving my shirt from drowning?...or is it time to move on, call a plumber and buy a new shirt.

What a taumatic day it has been, the end of several hopes and dreams flushed down the plug hole - literally for me...

....I canna cope....

Is there any hope for my shirt......?????

Is that you TrikkiNikki? :grin:

Edited by martjs

Sthil saw.

Good luck....

interesting tack tick...worth a shot...my shirt is probably worth more than the damn machine anyway...don't have one immediatley to hand.....Nail file maybe?...hmmmm...maybe I should get the circular saw out of my handbag...lol...

thanks anyway stitch...great name by the way...

She shoots, she scores...Yessssssssssssssssss.......the shirt has been saved...get in there...

Managed to open the door, flooded the kitchen floor in hot water...have no finger prints left after diving into machine into remaining hot water to save shirt....dogs are not amused!!!!

There is always hope for a latics fan .....well not for the washing machine me thinks....

Keep the faith....its a sign....

tip - always wash you footy top by hand or on a cool cycle.......phew!!!!

Thanks all

No probs love, anytime!

I think?

Hiya Beardy....could be worse, could have had my 80's costume in there for Sat...then I would be really miffed...and would have pulled the damn doors off a la incredible hulk mode.... but I don't know if green suits me....lol

I answer to most thing...lol...but Nikki is not one of them...thanks for the concern though...lol

Lol. That was a reference to a "joke" that you (as a relatively new user) were a former user who posted under a girl's name for "scientific reasons" or summat! He went by the name "TrikkiNikki"... I'm not sure if that explains it...

Thanks for taking it in the right spirit! And I'm glad you got your shirt back.

Hiya Beardy....could be worse, could have had my 80's costume in there for Sat...then I would be really miffed...and would have pulled the damn doors off a la incredible hulk mode.... but I don't know if green suits me....lol

they've been in there since sunday, fickin washing machine, forget it comet.

Lol. That was a reference to a "joke" that you (as a relatively new user) were a former user who posted under a girl's name for "scientific reasons" or summat! He went by the name "TrikkiNikki"... I'm not sure if that explains it...

Yes and I am blonde too....and originally from Derker......small world...well you in the USA anyway...

Trikki Nikki was a bloke? haha