Caption comp

010337583292400.jpg

What did he win it for? Best dramatic performance of falling over his own feet? Best supporting role in a team incapable of keeping a clean sheet? Or perhaps outstanding achievement for the opposition?

Sorry but in 23 years that is the first time I have completely disagreed with the Player of the Year Award. Since Christmas the guy has been a liability gifting - not just the odd mistake but giving goals on a plate to the opposition. My vote would have gone to Greegs, he had a dodgy spell through his personal problems but he has been the only one who has consistently stepped up to the plate perhaps Taylor's improving end product.

Sorry to the Rubes worshippers out there.

What did he win it for? Best dramatic performance of falling over his own feet? Best supporting role in a team incapable of keeping a clean sheet? Or perhaps outstanding achievement for the opposition?

Sorry but in 23 years that is the first time I have completely disagreed with the Player of the Year Award. Since Christmas the guy has been a liability gifting - not just the odd mistake but giving goals on a plate to the opposition. My vote would have gone to Greegs, he had a dodgy spell through his personal problems but he has been the only one who has consistently stepped up to the plate perhaps Taylor's improving end product.

Sorry to the Rubes worshippers out there.

Sorry. That's not concise enough to win a caption competition.