brooke to play

just read on official that young brooke will be getting some sort of a game on saturday

reading royles reasons he says he has a good eye for goal,,something the club doesnt have at the moment..reading on he says (we as a club need to address this situation)

am i reading it that joe could be taking on a more hands on roll at the club than first thought..

just read on official that young brooke will be getting some sort of a game on saturday

reading royles reasons he says he has a good eye for goal,,something the club doesnt have at the moment..reading on he says (we as a club need to address this situation)

am i reading it that joe could be taking on a more hands on roll at the club than first thought..

It sounds like an unofficial Director of Football post, more of a consultant than anything. Similar to Lennie Lawrence at Bristol Rovers but a bit more in the background. No complaints here.

I hope Brooke has a good debut should he play. Fine reward for a good season.

It sounds like an unofficial Director of Football post, more of a consultant than anything. Similar to Lennie Lawrence at Bristol Rovers but a bit more in the background. No complaints here.

I hope Brooke has a good debut should he play. Fine reward for a good season.

listening to the interview on lw...you cant help but love the guy and i thank him from the bottom of my heart for everything hes done for this football club...

but like he says its time this club moved forward now

so onward and upward

dps blue and white army

listening to the interview on lw...you cant help but love the guy and i thank him from the bottom of my heart for everything hes done for this football club...

but like he says its time this club moved forward now

so onward and upward

dps blue and white army

I was lucky enough to be able to chat to him on Tuesday night and he said that he'd be very willing to stick around the club and give advice/contacts where needed, but he said that he was very conscious that he didn't want to be "like a bloody great albatross hanging over the new mans head".

He obviously loves the club and will help wherever he can, but I got the distinct impression it will be more 'ad-hoc' than any kind of formal arrangement.