England - West Indies

Crikey Moses!!

I checked earlier in the day and the WI's were a healthy 66-1 and I came back to check again and they're 39-2 at the end of the day and with less than 200 on the board!

Madness

Crikey Moses!!

I checked earlier in the day and the WI's were a healthy 66-1 and I came back to check again and they're 39-2 at the end of the day and with less than 200 on the board!

Madness

Excellent day for the team, if they dont go on to win this now, they may as well not play the Ashes!!

Onions has been there or there abouts in terms of getting in the England squad for a few years. He's done well at Durham and I think he deserves a good run in the team now. It goes to show that sometimes cricketers need a decent amount of time on the county circuit to get the experience needed.

England have played well and should win the series against a badly prepared West Indies team.

I think they may find the Aussies a different proposition though, however Australia are going through a period of transition and do not look anything like the force they were with McGrath and Warne.

I personally am more interested in Lancashire who have made a good start to the season and are currently in a very strong position against Worcester at New Road in their County Championship game.

Top bowling!!!

Treemendous. Could be an innings defeat this, just what we needed with a big, big, summer coming up. I've been impressed with Swann and Onions, hopefully the latter can keep it up and have an impact similar to Simon Jones in '05