Everywhere we go...

Is the worst song I've ever heard us sing at the football.

It's :censored:. Cringeworthy.

I thought I'd escaped it when I moved to the RRE, but no, some clown sings it again against Southend.

Please. Can we stop? It's embarrassing.

And yes, this thread was inspired by the Gills fans singing it at Spotland tonight. Sounds :censored: for them too.

I thought I'd escaped it when I moved to the RRE, but no, some clown sings it again against Southend.

And yes, this thread was inspired by the Gills fans singing it at Spotland tonight. Sounds :censored: for them too.

I'm sorry it doesn't beat "Die Ricketts die", which I heard Xmas 2008 - that IMHO is unbeatable as worst song ever. Time for a poll? Anyone?

I think you'll find your brother is a big fan. I don't mean your younger brother either.

I do. I should have said youngest is not a fan. Giving you too much credit in age there ;-)

I hate Gillingham with a passion I hope Dale do them for the love of god!

And the song in question is Kieron, Bruce, Lloyd & Nathan Dyer rolled into one!!!!!!!!!

Get a poll sorted :)

Oops good job I didn't post something about trying to get it going when BFJ was in charge. Its not the worse chant and when done right it can be great. At least it wouldn't be another chant we nick of a team whose supporters we consistently mock for sitting on their arses at home to watch their team on telly.

I'm sorry it doesn't beat "Die Ricketts die", which I heard Xmas 2008 - that IMHO is unbeatable as worst song ever. Time for a poll? Anyone?

It was Xmas 2007.

But your point is more than valid.

I think once you get past the age of 10, this particular chant is well and truly past its sell by date.

Edited by opinions4u

that is cringe worthy that song but the worst one we sing is DU DU De Du we sing it for almost every player and if we sign pawel abbott he will take lids place... :ranting::disappointed::angry::mad:

I'm hoping that we sign Pav for no other reason than he can take the number 9 shirt and be...Pavel Abbot Oldham's Number 9....nana nana

...please instead of the Du Du de Du song for everyone, along with Taylor Taylor, Deano Deano...