Doncaster to make a killing !

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

According to the Blackpool Gazette.... Ex- Blackpool player Richie Wellens is subject of a £1m bid from Leicester City, Doncaster have supposedly rejected it claiming they want at LEAST £1.5M....seem to remember someone on here saying Wellens was rubbish not so long ago ?

According to the Blackpool Gazette.... Ex- Blackpool player Richie Wellens is subject of a £1m bid from Leicester City, Doncaster have supposedly rejected it claiming they want at LEAST £1.5M....seem to remember someone on here saying Wellens was rubbish not so long ago ?

I guess therefore that we're willing to listen to offers of £2M for Whittaker.

it could be leicester and doncaster who are living in cloud cuckoo land. :wink:

There you go.

I love dusting this old one off, never fails to have me pissing my sides. :laught16::laught16::laught16:

Tbh when that poll started Whitaker was playing awesomely, and was one of the reasons we were doing so well. Had he kept it up for the rest of the season he'd be rightly in the lead in that poll.

That's one who voted for Whits explained then.