As much as laughing at leeds is funny..

I think they were the only team in the play offs who if failing are guarenteed to do well next year. The others may lose players and cant afford to but adequate replacements. Leeds will lose Beckford, but I'm sure they'll get a good whack for him and be able to bring in 1 or 2 strikers extra. I'm sure they'll be in the top 6 next year. Not too sure that if Millwall dont go up that they will.

BUT

It is funny though.

I think they were the only team in the play offs who if failing are guarenteed to do well next year. The others may lose players and cant afford to but adequate replacements. Leeds will lose Beckford, but I'm sure they'll get a good whack for him and be able to bring in 1 or 2 strikers extra. I'm sure they'll be in the top 6 next year. Not too sure that if Millwall dont go up that they will.

BUT

It is funny though.

I agree they might have more funds than others, but they have done also for the past few seasons they have been in this league too. I personally think Scunthorpe will go up.

BUT

It is funny though.

i can see beckford going,bechio and delph leaving and also a few others,dose of reality for the so called big boys...very funny,in fact i think its kin hilarious

Maybe so, but they'll attract players and have money. I'm not saying they'll go up next year, but I think next season is the most open league for a long long time. Anyone could mount a challenge. In some ways I'd rather see a team with a load of money have gone up.

BUT

It is funny!! :grin::lol:

BUT

It is funny though.

We did say that Leeds would walk the league this year but had a shoddy start,

Who knows whats going to happen :wink:

I love Millwall away! If Whitaker is with us next season I hope we play him at centre forward and put a bit of ginger spray paint on his head.

But Leeds going tits up IS very funny! I might consider not paying their ridiculous prices this season, although it is great fun beating them!

I hope Scunthorpe go up as they'll be they're the most likely to be there or thereabouts again next season I'd say.

Millwall might do well again but not necessarily.

I think missing out would take the wind out of MK's sails and they'd be mid-table next season.

How much can Leeds reasonably keep throwing at it without getting themselves back in a financial mess again?

Grayson took a good while to get Blackpool in contention and the fans were calling for his head on many occassions - will he get as much time at Leeds?

Maybe so, but they'll attract players and have money. I'm not saying they'll go up next year, but I think next season is the most open league for a long long time. Anyone could mount a challenge. In some ways I'd rather see a team with a load of money have gone up.

BUT

It is funny!! :grin::lol:

they can attract the good players no matter what division there in, richie wellens (dad) has always said if leeds come in for him he will be there in a shot (even tho he hates leeds because they are man u fans) that just shows players still wanna go there even tho they are in league 1