Success with the Youth of Today

Well I know I have achieved success at last in brainwashing my children.

It has taken me 8 years of bombarding my eldest boy with Latics, but I feel it was worth the effort as today the lad made my day.

After a days slog at the office, the first thing my 8 year old son tells me is "Dad I have to do a project for school".

Which means dad I need you help doing this project; oh I retort, is it plants again or dinosaurs.

However to my surprise the little cherubs have been given carte blanche to create a project of their own.

The little fella then brightens my day up and I know the hard work has finally paid off when he chirrups "dad I know what I am doing - I am doing my project on Oldham Athletic".

Job done :grin: I am looking forward to his project now B)

My youngest has expressed an intrest in getting a ticket for the council house, to be honest at £171 for him isn't bad. The thing is he said "I would like it but I want to go to Latics away matches as well".....guess which he chose? Latics...get in!

Well I know I have achieved success at last in brainwashing my children.

It has taken me 8 years of bombarding my eldest boy with Latics, but I feel it was worth the effort as today the lad made my day.

After a days slog at the office, the first thing my 8 year old son tells me is "Dad I have to do a project for school".

Which means dad I need you help doing this project; oh I retort, is it plants again or dinosaurs.

However to my surprise the little cherubs have been given carte blanche to create a project of their own.

The little fella then brightens my day up and I know the hard work has finally paid off when he chirrups "dad I know what I am doing - I am doing my project on Oldham Athletic".

Job done :grin: I am looking forward to his project now B)

Wont be long till he starts stacking bottles in his hotel room then