** NW MASTERS 09 FREE TICKETS **

Matts.png

In the first of several exclusive OWTB.co.uk offers for the North West Masters event on Saturday 25th July we are delighted to give our members the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets for the event.

All you have to do is drop me a PM with the subject "Masters" and your user name in the main body of the PM and you will be entered into the draw for the chance to win*.

All the details for this years event are avilable online on the official Masters website here. Last year Latics we're the most vocal set of fans and this year we'll have to work even harder to support the Latics, as Burnley's success in reaching the Premiership has sparked their interest in the event with manager Owen Coyle set to represent The Clarets at the MEN Arena in July.

Keep it OWTB.co.uk for several chances to win over the coming weeks and more exclusive Masters announcements!

* One entry per person, closes midday 10/06/09, owtb.co.uk staff decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.

Masters website link not working.

Strange. Works fine for me... could someone else please give it a test and let me know?

We've had a great turnout for this competition already - so I'm not going to reply to every single PM, sorry.

Strange. Works fine for me... could someone else please give it a test and let me know?

We've had a great turnout for this competition already - so I'm not going to reply to every single PM, sorry.

Works fine for me!

Works fine for me!

Thanks Lisa.

Don't forget - those of you who've already bought your tickets don't worry. Enter. Bring a friend. Bring a parent or a kid. Either way get entering!!

Thanks Lisa.

Don't forget - those of you who've already bought your tickets don't worry. Enter. Bring a friend. Bring a parent or a kid. Either way get entering!!

I'll be surprised if it's as good as last year. Hope it is though.

I'll be surprised if it's as good as last year. Hope it is though.

It's never easy to live up to the memories of past triumphs - especially when a drink or two has tainted the view a little.

Get down, have a beer and a laugh in the sun and then get over to the MEN and enjoy it! :D

Last year Latics we're the most vocal set of fans and this year we'll have to work even harder to support the Latics, as Burnley's success in reaching the Premiership has sparked their interest in the event with manager Owen Coyle set to represent The Clarets at the MEN Arena in July.

Here is the opportunity to show which set of fans is 'the pride of Lancashire' when it comes to getting behind the team.

Strange...it's ok on home computer, but not at work. And they've nothing blocking net access or owt. Oh well.

Thanks to those of you who dropped me PM over the last couple of days. I've added you all to the list, but as before don't have the time to reply to all of them.

There's still time for those of you who've not entered yet. Just drop me a PM with your username and you will be entered into the draw. Full details are at the top of the thread.

There is still plenty of time for you to sign up to this competition and other exclusive ticket offers are coming soon. Keep your eyes on our Twitter and Facebook feeds to be in with a chance to win!

Time is running out for those of you wishing to enter this OWTB.co.uk but you have until Midday on Wednesday to drop me a PM with your Username to stand the chance to win.

Please see the top of the thread for further details, and keep your eyes peeled for more chances to win coming soon!

Countdown_clock.jpg

Time is a-ticking folks, but you're still in with a chance of winning if you wish to enter these Exclusive OWTB ticket offers. Check the top of the thread for more details. Your chance is gone at midday today and winners will be announced this afternoon.