Big Brother 2009

Ackey

I'm still convinced that Kris is you mate.

I was wondering how long that would take! :lol:

I have not and would never wear skinny jeans!! Or winkle pickers!

But I can accept the rest of the similarities.

Carley:

id_hit_it.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So would you go in given the chance?

If it was still the first series yes, without doubt. Would be a fantastic experience.

Now, no way. I'd be arrested for stabbing one of the numpties. And you can't live a normal life for about 3 years after, even if you're not one of the popular ones!!

wrong01.jpg

It's all about the wazzers mate.

I hate the whole concept of Big Brother, so having someone genuinely normal and likeable to watch is a bit of a godsend, especially as I invariably get subjected to it by the missus.

I hate the whole concept of Big Brother, so having someone genuinely normal and likeable to watch is a bit of a godsend, especially as I invariably get subjected to it by the missus.

I hate it too, but rather than normal I like boobs. :lol:

:ohno:

I know...Prob shouldn't have typed that...it's just that when all of these highly affected, pretenious, selfish me, me, me wine and cocktail bar brigade join, year after year, slagging people off, putting others down and generally behaving like a load of spoilt Twa@@, I can honestly say that I have no sympathy or empathy for any of them, should their pursuit of greed and fame go wrong.

Anyway, back to my old testament.... :wink:

I know...Prob shouldn't have typed that...it's just that when all of these highly affected, pretenious, selfish me, me, me wine and cocktail bar brigade join, year after year, slagging people off, putting others down and generally behaving like a load of spoilt Twa@@, I can honestly say that I have no sympathy or empathy for any of them, should their pursuit of greed and fame go wrong.

Anyway, back to my old testament.... :wink:

I think you made a judgement call. It was a good one.