OS gone quiet....

When you say moment, do you mean ie this mmorning, or this week!!!!!!

That might determine my F5 spositioning!!!!

I just know he was away yesterday (anyone reading the OS article could tell that) and today too I think... I'd keep your finger over F5, as like yesterday shows Stu isn't the only one with a key to the OAFC computer room (as with all things OAFC the computer is actually room size!) :lol:

I just know he was away yesterday (anyone reading the OS article could tell that) and today too I think... I'd keep your finger over F5, as like yesterday shows Stu isn't the only one with a key to the OAFC computer room (as with all things OAFC the computer is actually room size!) :lol:

haha is it an amstrad?

I think he must have gone and taken Big Gordies Cine-Camera with him too as we haven't had the Jacobson interview yet.

BG or Stu - "Well, welcome to Boundary Park Joe. Are you glad to be here?"

JJ - "Yes, it is great to be here to be fair"

BG or Stu - "So when did you hear about Latics being interested in bringing you to Boundary Park?"

JJ - "I was on holiday when my agent rang me and told me. I didn't hesitate to be fair, Dave Penney is an excellent manager and Oldham are a big team on the up to be fair"

BG or Stu - "So, you know Neal Eardley from the Welsh squad. Was that a factor that helped you decide to come here?"

JJ - "Well, to be fair, I have always got on with Neal and to be fair he has always said that Oldham is a great club to be fair, so when I got the chance to come here to be fair, I jumped at the opportunity to be fair."

BG or Stu - "What else do you know about the club?"

JJ - "Well, I know that they used to be in the Premiership to be fair"

.......etc

Edited by Rick

I think he must have gone and taken Big Gordies Cine-Camera with him too as we haven't had the Jaconson interview yet.

BG or Stu - "Well, welcome to Boundary Park Joe. Are you glad to be here?"

JJ - "Yes, it is great to be here to be fair"

BG or Stu - "So when did you hear about Latics being interested in bringing you to Boundary Park?"

JJ - "I was on holiday when my agent rang me and told me. I didn't hesitate to be fair, Dave Penney is an excellent manager and Oldham are a big team on the up to be fair"

BG or Stu - "So, you know Neal Eardley from the Welsh squad. Was that a factor that helped you decide to come here?"

JJ - "Well, to be fair, I have always got on with Neal and to be fair he has always said that Oldham is a great club to be fair, so when I got the chance to come here to be fair, I jumped at the opportunity to be fair."

BG or Stu - "What else do you know about the club?"

JJ - "Well, I know that they used to be in the Premiership to be fair"

.......etc

hahahaha

Genius mate. It will almost certainly prove to be quote-for-quote right.