Spotted .........

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well unless he's also started to sport that funny/weird grin and speak with a brummy accent then YES! I'm certain it wasn't 'Whits' ... lol

Perhaps he was seeing if the new player will want to buy his house from him when he moves down from Scotland

yes it was lee hughes i was the driver that droped him of and picked him up again he was having a meeting with dave penny the wage they offered him was a joke for someone who could score you 20 goals a season and not cost a transfer fee

And yet people are not kicking his door down... perhaps he needs to reevaluate his worth given his very public shortcomings?

id love him back we have been searching for a goal machine for years just what we need

There's more than just scoring goals though. If he's causing problems within the team and giving the club a bad name, then we shouldn't be bothering with him. Plus the lack of remorse for his previous shortcomings wouldn't wash with a lot of Latics.

Edited by jorvik_latic

10 year ban. Presumably from 2004.

I would like to think that I would never get behind the wheel of a car again in the same circumstances.

you make it sound like he was a bad driver.

the copious amounts of cocaine and alcohol in his system were the problem.

I get the impression his agent has told him "no-one in the championship wants you, so go back grovelling".

Not a chance he will be on the wedge we offered him in Jan. Not only because he chucked us out then, but I don't think we'd be able to afford it now.

I get the impression his agent has told him "no-one in the championship wants you, so go back grovelling".

Not a chance he will be on the wedge we offered him in Jan. Not only because he chucked us out then, but I don't think we'd be able to afford it now.

half of what was offered last season what can we afford what do we want for this season but here is a player no transfer fee involved proven goalscorer what else can we afford taylor smalley on the wing hughes allesandra upfront and give the strikers some service like the first half of last season

you make it sound like he was a bad driver.

the copious amounts of cocaine and alcohol in his system were the problem.

I am only going off what he was convicted for.

You are going off hearsay and potentially libelling him. Or is it slander on a messageboard?

Edited by opinions4u