Everton linked with Scholes

Stick your link up Corp. I don't recall you posting this for us to look the day the said article appeared

It's all in the original OWTB link which little God has posted above.

Edited to add: my apologies-it's the Mail on Sunday according to the opening post.

Another edit: apology withdrawn. It was the Telegraph. The link can be found further into the thread, but this is the crucial bit:

"People automatically think I'm an Oldham fan, but I have always been United. My dad took me to a few games, but it was always really hard to get tickets for Old Trafford. He was an Oldham fan so, from the age of nine or ten, he started to take me to Boundary Park because we could get in!

"I actually left Oldham's School of Excellence to sign for United when I was 14. I didn't enjoy it at Oldham, so when Brian Kidd came to watch me and asked if I'd go down to United, there was only one answer really."

Edited by Corporal_Jones

Surely you mean to be fair to Scholes?

Maybe one day we'll play in an up-to-date stadium as well.

Well, someone's making something up, 'cos it wasn't exactly difficult to get hold of United tickets 20 years ago.

Good non-sequitor, btw.

Well, someone's making something up, 'cos it wasn't exactly difficult to get hold of United tickets 20 years ago.

Good non-sequitor, btw.

Not when you consider that it's all wishful thinking.

You're entirely correct about tickets. The eternal cry of the armchair ManUre fan.

It's all in the original OWTB link which little God has posted above.

That's sweet of you to call me that person-smiley-1245.gif.

Yep if you check out the link above you'll be able to follow our previous discussion on the issue.