Just looking at the fixtures again

we were discussing this in the car on the way back from Hyde, but boy have we been shafted by the 'suits' at the FA and the Plods. Our First away game within 100 miles of BP is Walsall which is on a Tuesday night and as our the realtive short hops to Leeds and Hudds, whilst I'm pleased that Charlton, Norwich, Southampton and Exeter are all weekenders it really is a :censored:e division next season isn't it? Good for OASIS I suppose but a bleedin' fortune for the rest of us. Our only local away game on a Saturday is Stockport in January! :disappointed:

Edited by oafcprozac

Soft Southern Shandy Drinker! :lol:

Hope the bit about the Shandy doesn’t apply to me as well. :ranting::ranting::ranting:

It’s not exactly cheap for us really, as it guarantees 36 hours in Southern pubs. That said I’m missing Orient this year as I have been called up for a selective Midlander culling expedition in Leicester that weekend. I find long distance trips almost pay for themselves if you book ahead what with spending 5 or 6 hours boozing on a train rather paying city centre pub prices.

we were discussing this in the car on the way back from Hyde, but boy have we been shafted by the 'suits' at the FA and the Plods. Our First away game within 100 miles of BP is Walsall which is on a Tuesday night and as our the realtive short hops to Leeds and Hudds, whilst I'm pleased that Charlton, Norwich, Southampton and Exeter are all weekenders it really is a :censored:e division next season isn't it? Good for OASIS I suppose but a bleedin' fortune for the rest of us. Our only local away game on a Saturday is Stockport in January! :disappointed:

I think we have about 19 games that are all 100 mile plus anyway.