• Sean McCarthy
    • Neil Redfearn
    • Paul Warhurst
    • Steve Redmond
    • Neil Pointon
    • Tony Philliskirk
    • Rick Holden
    • Someone else

So it's confirmed Stitch is out. Who do you want to replace him?

The options are based on people that could play for us that played Masters football last year. I didn't put Ian Marshall or anyone because of that, and the list could be endless!

The replacement doesn't need to be a striker BTW, and I think we have enough goals in Tommy, Eyresy and Lidds. REMEMBER they can't have played for another Masters team this season, e.g. Stuart Barlow.

I doubt it will be TP as he works for the club, so surely they would have asked him and confirmed it by now. A work colleague of mine works in the pub where Rick Holden drinks, and said he's not playing as the club wouldn't pay for his travel to and from the Isle of Man!

Edited by davemathieson

Jesus, he was about 15 stone in his playing days i wonder what he'd weigh in at now :lol:

He was pretty massive last year for Bristol City. Quite a good team to play for considering his 'frame'!

Still bagged a couple of goals though, as did Ritchie.

NEIL TOLSON will play for Latics on Saturday, replacing Andy Ritchie. :D

Just been on the Masters site and he's listen in our squad.

Only just elegible at 35, he is still playing, combined with his managerial duties at Hyde United.

NEIL TOLSON will play for Latics on Saturday, replacing Andy Ritchie. :D

Just been on the Masters site and he's listen in our squad.

Only just elegible at 35, he is still playing, combined with his managerial duties at Hyde United.

Bit rubbish, but needs musts I suppose. He's young and still playing so that's good. Don't even remember him! But then again I was only 7 or 8 when he played his 3 games for us!