Parker Completes Deal SMS

Whilst i'm not exactly thrilled by KP the person being at our club, if KP the player of 2 years ago arrives & knuckles down; then i'm fine with it.

On that picture, he looks like a rugby player - didn't remember him being as stocky as that.

I'll reserve judgement on KP the player until a good way into the season. .....Welcome to BP anyway Mr Parker.

Edited by slystallone

Just seen his LW interview , he looks like he is desperate for football, left Hudds because he was out of favour and was upset at not playing pre season games.

As long as its the opposition he is winding up and not us im happy :)

Just seen his LW interview , he looks like he is desperate for football, left Hudds because he was out of favour and was upset at not playing pre season games.

As long as its the opposition he is winding up and not us im happy :)

I think he will be a great addition to our team, he will always destroy defences with his pace, every scumpool fan i know rates him as a player it was just his off the field antics that let him down, now that he is a couple of years older and should be hitting his prime i reckon we have got a great bargain .