Boundary Park Redevelopment

Matt

I went to the fans forum thingy in the Clayton Arms a few weeks ago and this subject was discussed at length.

As a seaon ticket holder in the Ford Stand Upper (still call it that cos i can't keep up with all the name changes every season) i don't care if we are inconvinienced for a week, a month or a year as the end result the three amigos are aiming for will be fantastic, so there won't be any moaning from this Tic, infact it will be nice to show my two young lads (also ST holders) were their dad used to watch Grovesey, Vic Halom, Simon Stainrod et al fromthe Chaddy End.

Bring on the diggers......

PS....WE ARE GOING UP, SAY WE ARE GOING UP

Guest oa_exile
Why can´t we sit in´t Rocky rd? Surely those who sit in ´t Lookers will make the other stands full, meaning the Rocky would need to be used.

I would assume Footy they will keep the RRE as pay on the day as it depends on what the away support will be like in the Championship :wink: Will the Club give the Latics fans the 2/3 or 1/3 bit.

Example Colchester would only need the 1/3 for there away fans and say Wendies the 2/3.

I think we will know more at the end of the season on decisions on Latics fans in the RRE.