I'd expect to see a loan signing shortly after the season starts, maybe a young striker from the Prem.

Maybe Haining to sign?

We need another centre-half and another striker imo then we'll be sorted, I just hope we don't get any goalkeeping injuries :unsure:

I think 1 more defender is needed. With gregan collecting many yellow cards, and an injury we may be short.

Another midfielder for the squad will also help with all the long cup runs we are going to have!!!

1 more striker, we putting alot on parker and Abbot, our others strikers are substitute impact players.

Who is our next arrival? Any ideas..

Work with a Huddersfield fan and apparantly on their message board there's a rumour going around that we're in for the keeper Glennon. Anyone else heard anything??

Edited by davewattuk

Who is our next arrival? Any ideas..

In the M.E.N tonight Penney is quoted as saying he is fairly pleased with the build up to the season and although many have the work ethic that's required some quite clearly haven't.

Expect to see some more movement in the transfer market over the next couple of weeks!!!!