MEN Letter page - Latics special today

I beleive that the MEN are putting all the letters re: the stadium move in today's edition.

Should be worth a look when it comes out!

Looking through the article now. Reminds me of some of the numpties channel M interviewed, who thought they knew everything.

Not an article i'd make the effort to read if you haven't got a free copy already.

There are two letters on the subject, although one (from Graham Turner of Royton, a Chaddy Ender) takes up the majority of the page and is very much in support of the new ground, with caveats that Failsworth Dynamos and the allotment holders are appeased. He sees planning permission being the major hurdle.

The other letter (from David Robinson in Manchester) is negative and takes the usual line of why do latics need a new stadium when they only get 5,000 fans and it will just be a soulless bowl.

The other letter (from David Robinson in Manchester) is negative and takes the usual line of why do latics need a new stadium when they only get 5,000 fans and it will just be a soulless bowl.

He isn't a Latics fan and clearly doesn't understand the concept that when things get old they sometimes need replacing.

I assume he's got holes in his shoes because why on earth would you buy another pair when you already have some?

Plank.

Edited by JohnnyPimp

He isn't a Latics fan and clearly doesn't understand the concept that when things get old they sometimes need replacing.

I assume he's got holes in his shoes because why on earth would you buy another pair when you already have some?

Plank.

As long as they are size 11 shoes, becasue even if you are size 9 to have bigger shoes than you need shows ambition, right?...

:grin:

There are two letters on the subject, although one (from Graham Turner of Royton, a Chaddy Ender) takes up the majority of the page and is very much in support of the new ground, with caveats that Failsworth Dynamos and the allotment holders are appeased. He sees planning permission being the major hurdle.

Yeah to be honest its not worth reading. When one says "postbag", you'd assume more than two letters :wink:

That sounds like one of the more intelligent contributions so far...