open forum - Monday

The Corp would be inundated with PM's from delirious female OWTB users, such as 'Jac', 'Jet', 'Latics Luvly' and 'Latics Lady'.

No doubt he would respond by questioning their ambition.

are you saying that, like the club, Corporal too has been "shrinking in stature"??? :unsure:

I was just going to say that after seeing your son on Saturday Tindall i would hope that he is more than capable of controlling his body functions by the time the new stadium is finished, infact if its anything like the previous staduims he might be old enough to babysit for others by the time its built :lol:

to be honest i was hoping your lad would be toilet trained within three years, but i suppose if you are teaching him..

He will be toilet trained but since hes 1 NOW hes not, What happens if I have another kid and he/she is only 1 when the new ground is done or what about other parents who would like a small room which doesnt have piss all over the floor and a broken down

Edited by Tindall

I was just going to say that after seeing your son on Saturday Tindall i would hope that he is more than capable of controlling his body functions by the time the new stadium is finished, infact if its anything like the previous staduims he might be old enough to babysit for others by the time its built :lol:

hahaha he will be toilet trainned by then, just its for other parents who would like to take there kids. I sit in the newest part to the ground and theres no place for anyone to change your kids unless you want to do it on a broken toilet lid with piss all over the floor and a broken door. I really struggled

He will be toilet trained but since hes 1 NOW hes not, What happens if I have another kid and he/she is only 1 when the new ground is done or what about other parents who would like a small room which doesnt have piss all over the floor

I'm sure it will be the aim of the Club to provide proper toilets, including disabled/baby changing facilities. However it's the aim of the fans that results in piss all over the floor.