Lewi might want to rethink his loan move

breaking news on Talksport, Chester to start the season on -25. Conference North here they come...

Let's see whether young Lewis has the stomach for a REAL fight, rather than being part of a team that wussed out on a play-off position.

I didn't think he'd gone yet ... think he could find a club a higher level though.

breaking news on Talksport, Chester to start the season on -25. Conference North here they come...

Let's see whether young Lewis has the stomach for a REAL fight, rather than being part of a team that wussed out on a play-off position.

If he goes there it could be the sink or swim moment in his career

Playing in a team with a siege mentality in a league where guys play for the love of the game and would dream for a crack at the proffesional game should be enough to lift him. He has more than enough ability to make a big impact at that level.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Playing in a team with a siege mentality in a league where guys play for the love of the game and would dream for a crack at the proffesional game should be enough to lift him. He has more than enough ability to make a big impact at that level.

He has more than enough ability to make a big impact at League 1 level. Just needs a regular run of games. i didn't know his attitude was suspect but a lot of the posters on here seem to be in the know

He's certainly got the ability as we saw in his early run of last season, but has he got the desire?

He has more than enough ability to make a big impact at League 1 level. Just needs a regular run of games. i didn't know his attitude was suspect but a lot of the posters on here seem to be in the know

Sheridan pointed out in the programme that Lewis was not getting games due to his attitude in training I think.

Sheridan pointed out in the programme that Lewis was not getting games due to his attitude in training I think.

Dont think Shez named names but I rememeber watching a LW interview when he said I wish the young lads would train more like Chris Taylor