Sky Sports Blog on Latics

Now rectified by site editor!

Opinions? Or are Sky and more importantly me wasting my time in doing this sort of thing? I think the next one will be on the new ground if we get the required information tonight. If not i'm sure I'll come up with something!

it starts off that you've "been wondering who controls Latics destiny" then makes no mention of this whatsoever.

????

I didn't title it, SKY did, i've had words over one or two things . I think they're alluding to the fact that I mentioned we could be forgiven for thinking that last season was written by the 'Dream Team' script writers! Something along the lines of 'Stranger than Fiction...'

• 1 month later...
I didn't title it, SKY did, i've had words over one or two things . I think they're alluding to the fact that I mentioned we could be forgiven for thinking that last season was written by the 'Dream Team' script writers! Something along the lines of 'Stranger than Fiction...'

Latest blog should be uploaded in the next couple of days...

excellent article. which clown is writing the headlines though? "Fanzone blogger Paul Prendergast is missing the good ol' days when an Oldham player was an Oldham player for life...regardless of if he was any good..."? Yeah us fans of lower league clubs'll watch any old sh*te. Missed the point a bit, didn't they?

Had a quick look at some of the other blogs - the Stockport article on Carl Baker was really moving (the Huddersfield one was nice as well). Had to laugh at the Leeds one though - 'Ken knows best'? Possibly the wrongest sentence i've read all day. How do that lot not have bad backs from carrying that massive chip around on their shoulder? "imagine if Delph had signed for Villa as a 16 year old....and if Garbutt plays for England...." Yeah and if my auntie had b*ll*cks she'd be my uncle.

excellent article. which clown is writing the headlines though? "Fanzone blogger Paul Prendergast is missing the good ol' days when an Oldham player was an Oldham player for life...regardless of if he was any good..."? Yeah us fans of lower league clubs'll watch any old sh*te. Missed the point a bit, didn't they?

Had a quick look at some of the other blogs - the Stockport article on Carl Baker was really moving (the Huddersfield one was nice as well). Had to laugh at the Leeds one though - 'Ken knows best'? Possibly the wrongest sentence i've read all day. How do that lot not have bad backs from carrying that massive chip around on their shoulder? "imagine if Delph had signed for Villa as a 16 year old....and if Garbutt plays for England...." Yeah and if my auntie had b*ll*cks she'd be my uncle.

Cheers for the kind words, as for the headlines they compose them at Sky Sports, but their composition skills leave a lot to be desired. The title was supposed to be 'A less than polite introduction..' and the other article which they merged was 'So far...so average!'.

"Cheers for the kind words, as for the headlines they compose them at Sky Sports, but their composition skills leave a lot to be desired. The title was supposed to be 'A less than polite introduction..' and the other article which they merged was 'So far...so average!'."

real good artical staight to the point with no bull just the way it should be keep it there could be a job in sports journalisam if you keep this up. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
"Cheers for the kind words, as for the headlines they compose them at Sky Sports, but their composition skills leave a lot to be desired. The title was supposed to be 'A less than polite introduction..' and the other article which they merged was 'So far...so average!'."

real good artical staight to the point with no bull just the way it should be keep it there could be a job in sports journalisam if you keep this up. :grin:

Latest blog will be up soon - nowt else to do (Bored :censored:less!) Give me the chaos of school anyday!