Guest sheridans_world

Yeah but to be fair to the guy, he's spent most of pre-season at us and Blackpool. He must have only met the Morecambe squad a few days ago.

Here's what's been said about him by some of the Morecambe fans

http://ttpics.co.uk/shrimpsvoices/viewtopi...?f=1&t=4419

I can confirm he was even better than what they're saying as I had a wander down inbetween night shifts....................................We should have made sure he returned to Oldham as he'd walk into any League 1 team

010866685492700m.jpg

Constantine

Makes me appreciate Byfield

Will's nighmare start continues, I reckon he can be attributed for at least 2 of the Brewer's goals yesterday. 12 goals conceded in 3 games by Morecambe. Hindsight's a wonderful thing but anyone glad we steered clear?

Will's nighmare start continues, I reckon he can be attributed for at least 2 of the Brewer's goals yesterday. 12 goals conceded in 3 games by Morecambe. Hindsight's a wonderful thing but anyone glad we steered clear?

I'd prefer someone with more pace at the back, so no thanks Will.

Gregan/Hazell still having their shaky momnents. Did their striker shout "leave it" to Gregan for the Orient goal yesterday?

I'd prefer someone with more pace at the back, so no thanks Will.

Gregan/Hazell still having their shaky momnents. Did their striker shout "leave it" to Gregan for the Orient goal yesterday?

Really poor that from Greegs yesterday. luckily we got the winner - iffy pen I must say but great finish by Pav, his other goal was summat out of nothing so hopefully well worked goals from crosses etc will start to arrive soon.