This Taylor injury

There was lots of talk, especially before the transfer window, behind the scenes that Taylor was being made to play needing an operation for something like a hernia last year because Shez didn't want him out when he could be useful. Did he have an op post season? Was it all bollocks? If he has another injury could it be related? All these, and many more questions.

There was lots of talk, especially before the transfer window, behind the scenes that Taylor was being made to play needing an operation for something like a hernia last year because Shez didn't want him out when he could be useful. Did he have an op post season? Was it all bollocks? If he has another injury could it be related? All these, and many more questions.

It's not like you to be the one asking the questions that lead to rumours and unrest among the faithful. :shock:

It's not like you to be the one asking the questions that lead to rumours and unrest among the faithful. :shock:

Me Guv? I thought it might be a chance to confirm a rumour relating to the previous manager, or show it up as a load of rubbish! It was apparently from fairly near the ginger horses mouth that he wasn't well at one point, it could well be that sources weren't as close as they liked to think they were, or maybe he did have have an op and yesterday was nowt to do with it, or...

didnt he have the op before end of last season when he also got that injury when royle was in charge?

i think he missed the last few games but got it sorted out then and started his fitness work back up whilst others were on holiday

didnt he have the op before end of last season when he also got that injury when royle was in charge?

i think he missed the last few games but got it sorted out then and started his fitness work back up whilst others were on holiday

Taylor ankle ligament damage kept him out of the final two games of last season. Hazell groin operation at end of last season,

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1658504,00.html

Taylor's injury yesterday was definately his groin- I was sat just behind the directors and could read what he said to the physio (also could see where Taylor was pointing to). As Diego rightly pointed out his injury at the end of last season was an ankle injury (he had a big air-cast on and was limping quite badly at our last home game).